This should give you a good laugh...

Discussion in '1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk-' started by splatteredguts, Dec 24, 2003.

1. so i was in walmart the other day and i came across this pathetic piece of merchandise. i couldn't stop laughing when i saw this. they're "simulated exhaust pipes", that i guess you're supposed to stick on the side of your car to make it look like you've got side pipes or something. man, ricers never cease to amaze me... :rolleyes: :nonono:

btw, sorry for the bad image quality, but i took the pic with my phone. :doh:

edit= sorry, here's the pic...

Attached Files:

2. No dice on the photo, however I'd like to see it, I'm up for a good laugh. Especially any cheap gimmicks that people are aiming towards ricepuppies
  3. I"ve seen em.....look like a dual exit exhaust with double sided tape on the back. Freaking Awesome. I'm gonna get 9-10 of em and stick them all over my car :)

It's amazing what idiots will pay for nowadays
  4. get three sets and stick them on your hood :)
  5. i've seen those two, pretty cheesy stuff if u ask.
  6. I like mine so much better. When it's can see the exhaust coming out the sides :) YAHOOOOOOOOOO
  7. I might get that for a friends car
  8. I'll bet it says "increases 10 to 12 horsepower" on the back of the those friggin' light-up glow-in-the-dark fartpipes. :rlaugh:
  9. my freinds got those on his campground golf cart
  10. I saw a set of those on the back of an Acura going down the road. They were set in the middle. It didn't look very fake until you saw the stock exhaust in it's stock location. :nonono:
  11. Why are you guys knocking these? A set will get you 25hp easy!!!! LMAO.

Doc :flag:
  12. Wal-Mart definitely has an interesting selection of automotive supplies