this + this

2qkunvp.jpg

+
ip426f.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

What's the point of this thread?

:stupid:

I will pose a question though... what diameter is that filter? The larger the filter in diameter, the more air it can flow (within a given media selection like K&N to K&N say).

I've never been a fan of really tall induction systems for some reason, other than to see Predators on a big GM style blower out the hood of an old-school monster truck (circa 1990). lol

Either way, to each his own. Good luck with getting it all together again!
Scott

Good luck with it! I'll never understand why anyone would make an EFI car a carb'd one though. Solid motor mounts can help lower the engine around 3/4" which may help with clearance.

i'd spend a grand more going with efi...i know the difficuties...im putting in a T-56 too...bit the car has totally snowballed and now is turning into this ridiculous beast...not sure what hood yet...i have to wait until i i install everything to see how much clearance i have...

thinking about riviting on a Harwood scoop...

Except your spending more money to convert, it's less reliable, etc etc. I think people should buy a carbed car if they want a carb under the hood, seems to be a waste of a more reliable system :shrug: But, to each their own

It's not that much money to convert. A good intake is under $200, and a good carb is under $400. Everything else is nickel and dime stuff. That's the cost of a good intake just to upgrade. Plus you don't have to do expensive computer tunes. If you don't drive the car enough to worry about gas mileage, why not do a carb setup.

Kurt