Those cant be iron heads?!?!

mob said:
eh trust me, ive been the way I am for a very long time now, I know the other sides, Im a very open person, I know how to see how other people see, and I just dont trust people. I never will, theres no way I can pretend to trust people. I dont have trouble talking to people, and having fun with them, but ill never get attatched or depend on anyone because in the end people care about themselves, and will always pick themselves over you in any situation. I made the mistake of changing and getting attacthed to my last gf, and I saw how that turned out.

ah nonthing wrong with that. but remember this. you can NEVER have to much fun. life is really short and it could end at any time. so live it up.

• Sponsors (?)

myslo50 said:
this message is for MOB................u are runnig a b-cam,
are u using 1.7rr on your car now or 1.6rr

I am using stock heads, stock rockers 1.6, anything I get now will be better then what I have.

ryan218 said:
ah nonthing wrong with that. but remember this. you can NEVER have to much fun. life is really short and it could end at any time. so live it up.

exactly, i live each day like im gonna die in a few weeks. (if i lived it like i was gonna die the next day, then im sure id do a lot of stupid things, like get in a high speed chase, and punch people and stuff:lock: )

MOB............how does the cam do with the application, the reason im asking is that i have a tf stage 1 and im affraid it might be too much lift with stock rockers and springs. i dont know if i can slam the stage 1 in and be fine or go with the b-cam?

myslo50 said:
MOB............how does the cam do with the application, the reason im asking is that i have a tf stage 1 and im affraid it might be too much lift with stock rockers and springs. i dont know if i can slam the stage 1 in and be fine or go with the b-cam?

Go with the tfs stage one, ive heard alot of people being happy with that cam, and itll be alittle more low end. The bcam is great, on stock heads and intake it did pretty well, picked up high strong. When I did my explorer intake, I felt the powerband move up alittle but picked up very hard, in the high high rpms like past 5000 I can feel the stock heads choking, and track times prove I make no power past 5400 even though I can rev past there. Around the street its a fun cam, you can make it pick up pretty quick if you downshift, with gears you dont need to down shift to pass anyone. Really picks up hard around 3-4k.

When installing a cam I would ALWAYS change the springs, unless their like less then a year old and they are the right springs for that cam. Trust me, the bcam is WAY to much cam for the stock springs. You can buy a kit from trickflow with all the seals, retatiners, springs, for like 180. And while your in there id go ahead and get 1.7 rr's. Since youll arleady have it all apart save up the extra 200 bucks and get some rockers. Stock rockers should be fine but their not worth using if your already in there. Dont worry about the rockers, and the springs you are going to have to change anyways, so look at the cam and see whitch suits your combo better, I personally would go with the tfs stage 1

What brand paint and color is it that you used for the heads? Looks like the color i'm trying to find so I can do my block.... ford cast iron gray was what I used last time But I can't remember the brand for the life of me and I cna't find crap local in any gray color.

rednotch said:
What brand paint and color is it that you used for the heads? Looks like the color i'm trying to find so I can do my block.... ford cast iron gray was what I used last time But I can't remember the brand for the life of me and I cna't find crap local in any gray color.

Its called cast coat aluminum. Its a high temp ceramic paint by duplicolor