Those in the northern climates...

• Sponsors (?)

Coverd in the garage, Sold my Pro-X and my snow board.......Uber pwned

But its like Christmas morning on that April day i get it out for the first time, change the oil and take it out for the maiden voyage of the year!

Mustang5L5 said:
I live in MA, i drive my Mustang all year round. :)

That would be suicide on the roads I drive to work (on top of a small mountain).

Meh. the way I look at it. The time we spend apart makes me value the time I spend in her all the more.

Not really :( I need some winter hobbies.

I'd be drving mine if I wouldn’t have demolished 3rd gear!

Now it looks like I'll be closing on a house by the end of the month…so instead of a tko it looks like I'll be searching for a 3rd gear and possibly a countershaft. On the flipside, I'm going from a 1 car garage at my apartment complex to a 2 car + 2 worth of workspace. Still…the garage is the best thing about the house, so my funds will be divided between house repair and car parts. I do think my first home improvement purchase is going to be something along the lines of… http://www1.mscdirect.com/CGI/NNSRIT?PMPXNO=2089844&PMT4NO=14137583

i agree, winter is great... thats why all the northern cars alway have low low miles, theres that 6month grace period... on 6 off 6.., mine had 75k when i got it and 76k now... if it wasnt for winter i'd have 200k on it.... so i dont mind storing it for a while!.. its prolly the best thing anyways!

Strype said:
grey... you and I are not like the others here. We never will be. Come back to the southerners grey, don't go astray :D

Fall to the dark, er white side. Doughnuts in snow covered parking lots with no tire wear FTW. Cold air for the Cold Air Intake. A/C Removal with no consequence...Yes, you will like it here, love it here.

5.0 con-vert said:
Fall to the dark, er white side. Doughnuts in snow covered parking lots with no tire wear FTW. Cold air for the Cold Air Intake. A/C Removal with no consequence...Yes, you will like it here, love it here.

the first snow fall we got here i went to a local parking lot with my truck to have some fun, turns out i wasn't the only one with that idea cause there were like 5 cars doing the same thing lol. i don't have a/c in the stnag and it has never once bothered me.
right now i am just waiting for them to flood the outdoor rinks so we can have some fun after work for free instead of paying for hockey.

i really don't think i could live somewhere that is warm all year round, i need my snow fix :shrug:

Aw you don't know what you guys are missing.

Nothing says HP than 10 degree days!

Of course the tires don't grab and you slip and slide on all the salt and sand they lay down on the roadway, but it's still fun.