Those in the northern climates...

• Sponsors (?)

88_GT_5_oh said:
i find it rough sometimes but now i got my ranger and its lifted abit and i can go do some off roading :nice: i have actually been doing that alot lately, its alot of fun.

i actaully love winter cause i get to do other stuff, plus its hockey season so i am occupied with that. the mustang is just another one of my summer toys

we've had snow on the ground for about 2 weeks now and all the summer cars are long gone

went muddin yesterday :nice: in the 5.0 bronco of course!

I'm still trying to time my perfect "winter wonderland" photo shoot.

I have a spot all picked out, but i need to find a time when there is 6" or so of fresh snow on the ground, the road is bare and the snow is just starting to fall again. Then i get out to my spot before the snow starts to cover the ground and snap some pics of my GT against the falling snow.

In my mind it will be a great shot, but i just can't time the weather right

I'm driving the Stang until I/if see snow. However, for some reason I'm gaining no traction in the rain. :shrug:

I blaim the summer for the lack of traction. :notnice:

I hate the winter. I've lived in Massachusetts for 38 years now (born and raised here.) It's almost time for a change. When I put my Cobra to sleep for the winter, I'll be driving my new '81 Hatch (doesn't need to pass emissions and I can steal parts off of it when it's ready for the junkyard.) From now on, my winter beaters are going to be older Fox Bodied Mustangs where I can source parts for my Cobra.

From this (Spring, Summer, Fall):

87127.jpg

To this: (Winter Beater!)

101374.jpg

i hate the cold weather, but i do like being able to rip the motor out this winter break, clean the bay, perhaps POR15 it, and then get it all set up for the 331.

My tractions is bad enough in the rain, i could imagine if i got caught in a bad snowstorm on a road that hadn't seen a plow yet.