Those with lightbars. need to know where to get new seatbelt holders

BigChiefSmokem

Founding Member
Feb 20, 2002
Jacksonville, FL
Just as the title says. I'm tired of passengers searching for the belt... I took the stock ones off cause they rubbed the lightbar, but i've seen some from ford that are smaller and angled... Can any of you guys point me in the right direction?

• Sponsors (?)

I've had my light bar for almost two years and the seat belt rubbing shows absolutely nothing on my bar... :shrug:

Also, if it's a woman in my passenger seat (which it usually is) I open the door for her, once she's put her fine butt in the seat I hand her the seatbelt and then close the door watching to be sure she isn't going to get bumped by the door. You need to change gender of your passengers... :rlaugh:

Well you're obviously nicer than I am. Myfast doesnt like women in the car. "you're exhaust is really loud, i cant hear you talking. I wish you would've told me you were gonna put the top down, i would have brought a hair tie, now my hair is going to be messed up. Its too hot! I'm gonna get burned. you're seats are really hot they're burning my legs" :bang: :bang: :)

But on th newer cars the seatbelt holsters are known to rub on the lightbar. CDC, who makes our lightbars, even recommends taking them off or replacing them with different ones.

BigChiefSmokem said:
Well you're obviously nicer than I am. Myfast doesnt like women in the car. "you're exhaust is really loud, i cant hear you talking. I wish you would've told me you were gonna put the top down, i would have brought a hair tie, now my hair is going to be messed up. Its too hot! I'm gonna get burned. you're seats are really hot they're burning my legs" :bang: :bang: :)

MY WIFE....this my wife

BigChiefSmokem said:
"you're exhaust is really loud, i cant hear you talking. I wish you would've told me you were gonna put the top down, i would have brought a hair tie, now my hair is going to be messed up. Its too hot! I'm gonna get burned. you're seats are really hot they're burning my legs"

:lol: Sounds like my wife and every other girl Ive ever dated

You have a few different things you can do to solve the problem. You can bend down the belt retainer....( they are metal/aluminum inside the black plastic skin), take them off and cut down/shorten the mounting leg or replace them with 94-95 model....p/n's (Left) - F4ZZ-76610C07 -A (Right) F4ZZ-76610CO6-A