Roush Thought I had 3.27, think I really have 3.08

marcus95 said:
Oh man you guys.

Ever since Saleen moved from Long Beach they have been sloppy with gears. I know of three cars in particular that were supposed to have the max-grip and did not. It's easier to print another option on the window and slap a decal then actually install the gears. Saleen has been doing that SH#* for years.:rolleyes:

so my car is suppose to have the max grip so how can i find out if it realy does and with the max grip what gears are suppose to be in it.

• Sponsors (?)

S281SC#08 said:
so my car is suppose to have the max grip so how can i find out if it realy does and with the max grip what gears are suppose to be in it.

Well, if you lived closer I would be able to tell if I drove it. The only way to know for sure is to crack the pumpkin open.

BobV said:

I really do love this car but I have some reasons...

The guy I sold my 66 coupe to, who stuck another $16K into it (I had $22K into it) has decided to sell it and I just can't let it go. I regret selling it in the first place and while I know the Saleen is a great all around car I miss the power of my coupe. I know that I could, with more time & money make the Saleen what I want it to be but I just don't feel it for this car like I do for my coupe. This is a killer car and I have stuck $2K into it in the last two months....

That's it, plain and simple and if it doesn't sell, I only spent $50 skins testing the waters and I will drive and enjoy it for awhile, we'll see.

S281SC#08 said:
so what are some things you could tell from by driving it and if I did open the pumpkin what would I look for.

Jack your rear tires off the ground. You should have posi. Inside your diff you should have what looks like a t-lock posi with a Saleen stamping.

washMO66 said:
I really do love this car but I have some reasons...

The guy I sold my 66 coupe to, who stuck another $16K into it (I had $22K into it) has decided to sell it and I just can't let it go. I regret selling it in the first place and while I know the Saleen is a great all around car I miss the power of my coupe. I know that I could, with more time & money make the Saleen what I want it to be but I just don't feel it for this car like I do for my coupe. This is a killer car and I have stuck $2K into it in the last two months....

That's it, plain and simple and if it doesn't sell, I only spent $50 skins testing the waters and I will drive and enjoy it for awhile, we'll see.

:nonono:

Hold out as long as you can.