Thought my car was getting pranked

Ok lemme give you a bit of background, i made a thread recently about someone breaking into my car and stealing my cd player and tools...so i've been quite nervous lately because it happened in my apartment parking lot.
I also recently put on a nice 150$ car cover (with lock)...

My apt complex is like a square with a pool in the middle. I'm sitting here browsing forums and I can hear about 10 people in the pool area messing around. I'm annoyed because its 11pm but I dont care much cause Im not sleeping. Well my window faces the parking lot and I hear some wierd sounds outside it, so I jump up and look and I see 3 chicks standing behind my car.
I kind of watch and wait to see if they try and mess with it, well I see one chick with a roll of toilet paper, so im thinking they gonna try and toilet paper my car...
...so as im opening my window I see one chick go to the side of the car i cant see and squat down by it, i thought she was pulling the cover off....
I get my window open and yell "HEY ARE YOU *****ING WITH MY CAR!!!??"

LOL they moved so quick and were quite embarrased, i think they were just trying to pee or something. I'm afraid to go check and find a log or something...

Still, they could have been trying to pull the cover off...she was on the side where my lock is, maybe they were trying to break or cut it...I have no idea

I'm kind of pissed, I need to find a new apartment...

• Sponsors (?)

hahahahahahahahahahaha...Your gonna have Mr. Hanky waiting there for you.:rlaugh: :rlaugh: Too bad you couldn't see her face when you yelled...LOL

Don't worry, you'll forget about it. Then when you go to take the cover off, you'll step in a nice pile of human crap.:rlaugh:

Dude, she didn't want to tinkle in the pool. :rlaugh:

Still glad you ran them off, who wants poo or pee on their tires to sling all over their car. That's just rude. BTW - I'll NEVER live in a place without a garage. I don't care what the cost. I sleep better knowing my car is inside. Plus I work on my car. A garage is SOOOOO nice.