Thread pattern on SN95 booster, wtf

281pony

Aug 31, 2003
Oly, WA
i have searched for awhile now, using lots of different word patterns with no luck. seen lots of the same question, with a response of "it's different".. well no chit.

i got the sn95 booster in the car. i'm not taking it out to run to the hardware store... lets just say that :D. i have rounded up all my close fitting nuts and nothing works. i need to know the following sizes;

thread pattern for the two master cylinder to booster stud
thread pattern for the four booster mounting studs.

thank you

• Sponsors (?)

i have searched for awhile now, using lots of different word patterns with no luck. seen lots of the same question, with a response of "it's different".. well no chit.

i got the sn95 booster in the car. i'm not taking it out to run to the hardware store... lets just say that :D. i have rounded up all my close fitting nuts and nothing works. i need to know the following sizes;

thread pattern for the two master cylinder to booster stud
thread pattern for the four booster mounting studs.

thank you

No clue, your easiest quickest solution would be to hit the junkyard for those

See what size metric wrench fit snug over the stud that will tell you the stud size
then just look to see if it is fine thread or corse

Works with american studs or bolts also "Old school back yard"

holycrap i can't believe the entire internet apparently is stumped on this question. they are metric.. i will be the hero of the universe and go figure it out.

ill just grab one from the shelf at the parts store and get the sizes that way. i'm not going to a junkyard to lay on some ****ty old carpet to take those pain in the ass nuts off.