Three kills this morning

Slow5.0

Feb 13, 2003
Portland, OR
Last night I go in bed 4.30AM (I work 12.00PM-8.00PM nice shift :D ) ,in 6.45AM my father wake me up because my brother have stuck in snow with car on half way to job (brother use fathers 98 Mercury Tracer because his 95 Probe GT can't move on snow ,summer tires) so I start my beast and go get my brother and take him to job, after I get my brother I line up with 99 Mustang GT , he look at me and tryed to race me, but I have 15 inck tires on back ,4 bags of salt 200lb on back seat , so I hit gas pedal and when I shifted in 3rd on 40 he is 5 cars behin me , ok one kill, than I try too pass 93-97 Camaro 6 banger when that punk hit gas , ok I hit too , after a few sec I'm gone , I don't know how many cars, and thirs kill 03 Mustang 6 banger on light we line up , he roll window down and tell me , I gonna beat you like nobody before I'm like ok, I shift in 2 and on green I relese clutch wery slow , after a few sec shift in 3rd and I'm gone bye bye 6 banger ,than on way to home I scared one very nice girl in Van, I hit gas and slide right and left

Don't get me wrong ,this is funny kills ,not like on summe and on dry road :D :banana: and sorry if you find wrong writing,I still sleep

People say i'm crazy driver and more crazy on snow , I just wanna play, thank too 4 years back in Bosnia when I use to drive on relly

bay the way this is my 777 post :banana: :banana:

• Sponsors (?)

<marquee>
confusing.jpg
</marquee>

RC