throttle body help

• Sponsors (?)

From what I've read, they are suspect in quality. Try the search button over in tech, you will dig up a lot of stuff on their products.

Depending on the size, I've never heard a single bad thing about Accufab throttle bodies, if that matters. The 65mm unit you haveon now is most likely a FMS piece, and its outstanding. I don't think your making enough power with whats listed in your sig to warrant an upgrade, either...

Adam

Black95GTS said:
From what I've read, they are suspect in quality. Try the search button over in tech, you will dig up a lot of stuff on their products.

Depending on the size, I've never heard a single bad thing about Accufab throttle bodies, if that matters. The 65mm unit you haveon now is most likely a FMS piece, and its outstanding. I don't think your making enough power with whats listed in your sig to warrant an upgrade, either...

Adam

Like Adam

I gotta say a red flag of caution pops up when I think about that particular tb :shrug:

I'd do some research before parting with the bux :D

Learn from others hose ups is what I always say :)

Grady

I have one on my car. The only thing that I don't like about it is that is sometimes sticks shut after I take my foot off of the gas... such as every time i drag race and drop my foot off the gas after being floored the duration of the race. All I have to do is give the accelerator a decent tap with my foot and it unsticks, but it's kind of a PITA. I would prefer that this not happen, and cannot seem to place exactly why it sticks, but I would rather have it stick shut rather than open. Their products aren't near the quality of Accufab, and no, they are not the same company. Professional Products is a Asian based company that makes knock-off Edelbrock pieces. Accufab is the best TB money can buy in my opinion.