Thumper heads on Pinks.

• Sponsors (?)

The red stang is owned by a local speedshop here called prospeed and a lot of the guys there post on the streetcar forums. I already knew the outcome before seeing it. The prospeed guys were bitching about it a few weeks ago.

87Mustang351 said:
lol this is a dumb question what are thumper heads? , and another head i have heard of is PTL whatsthe price and performance on them?

Thumpers heads are E7s professionaly ported with a 5 angle valve job by Mike Shultz of Thumper performace. His heads flow 219 intake an 154 exhaust @ .500 lift. This is slightly better than GT-40X heads and Dart SR heads.
Thumper heads are $600 with a core refund.

http://www.thumperoforangepark.com/

I saw that episode last night. Worst thing i've seen on tv in along time. First of all tha Sn was leaking one fluid or another all over the track, and i believe one of them at one time or another was fuel :nono: then they fixed the trans leak with a diaper?...A DIAPER!! I give them an A for creativity...but an F for practicality and safety.

And then before that was the two trucks racing. what i don't understand is how can you barely beat them with 4 lengths and then get 1/2 a length and still win?:nonono: