Thumper, Tmoss dyno numbers

No dyno #'s but I ran a 13.8 with just a T-moss and other wise stock motor. But I do have a 2800 stall and gears. I put Thumpers on but never got any times yet. This summer after I take out the 410's and put back my 373's.(2 tenths faster with 373's)

• Sponsors (?)

badass #'s, congrats:nice: My fav thing about that combo is the slack jawed:jaw: look when you rape people and pop the hood.. "Yea dude i told you stock, heads, cam, etc:rlaugh:

Thats what keeps me going, unported stock heads, stock cam, and all the ameneties! Then go out and yank a 12.5x-12.6s and make them call you a liar!

I will admitt I have actually had people mad at me and tell me I was lying to them about the mods!

The original poster will soon know the feeling, it feels great running with the HCI cars and throwing the hood open to have it look weak and stock! :D

When my motor gets back, it all looks stock, can't decide on the cam though. Tom Moss says the TFS1 works with the speed density, but I don't want to harm it, so the E cam might be a safer bet. Plus I can always say all the parts say Ford on them!

I had thumper heads, but with the Performer intake. I'll say it was one hell of a wake up call for that engine. The B cam was more a mistake, actually the stock cam with 1.7's performed great.

Very nice torque/hp curves. Notice how the cam carries power through 5.500 rpm and doesn't loose a lot at even 6,000 rpm - still has 200lb-ft @ 6,000 rpm. That will be a really fun street engine - traction will be a problem.

Any chance I can get you to send me a full size copy of that dyno curve?

Rocking.... numbers!! and you are right.. open the hood and look as simple as possibe and say..." stock heads and a small cam... Why??" LOL

To answer the posts above... I do all heads.. Edelbrock/ TF / Canfield/ RPM/ Vic... we are seeing over 30-50 HP from what the heads were doing BEFORE port work!! LOL email me and we'll talk..

Again.. have fun!!

Just me.......................................

Thumper