Thypoon Intake Manifold

hey man i just want to get my car done back off. I just dont want to pay 1200 for a intake when all im wanting is to have something stronger thats it just something stronger. now I dont know much about professional products I just know they have a reasonable intake manifold out their that is alumunum and I want it. please get off my back. thank you

• Sponsors (?)

GTconvertable said:
you crack me up..lol do I work for them.. its a conspericy..watch out for professional products they have salesmen on internet forums.
Hey i would do it if i was them! They don't exactly have a good reputation with the reverse engineered products they currently have out.

If you'd like another alternative that is made in the USA look at
http://www.hiperformancesolutions.com/index2.html

Ok, ok. Thanks a lot for your answers.

I'm looking for a stonger manifold (I have the all-plastic...), with 2 water temp sensors connectors.
Hp gain isn't the first reason to change, but if i can gain some...

I asked for Typhoon because I saw it at 50Resto site.

Edelbrock build an aftermarket intake manifold?

Thanks again
Alfredo

As far as gains go...rick at anderson ford told me not to get it at first because of the rev range.....after I told him I was running my car to 6100 he said it would benefit at that rpm range......but if your car is set to 5800 rev limiter I don't think a 3-4 rwhp increase is worth the money......I have been spinning my motor to 6100 rpms since new and never had bearing problems....anything higher then you need a build bottom end. So If your a drag racer or like to rev it a bit...13-17 hp is alot on top end.....especially for and aode equiped car and looking for a higher shift point! Just my 2 cents.....

"ED"

^ iv been spinning mine to 6200+ for 20K...0 issues. I have hit the 6500 limiter a few times, and wound it out to 6400 a few times....even in 4th :eek: . LOL

I would like to get the HPS, but i dont want to let go of that kind of money, especially since its not really proven yet. Im not staying 2V forever...but had it been $600 then I probably would have got it.

hmmmm guess I may have to hold out on the HPS if C&L is making one... BBK isn't bad either (assuming the quality is like thier headers, good bends, and sloppy easy to clean up weld splatters)