tick....tick....tick....

Boosted92LX

It's only an inch or two. What's the big deal?
15 Year Member
Dec 19, 2010
Look at these lonely parts...waiting on a transmission.....sad. It should be here in another week or two..

bigpileofparts.jpg

Then I've still got to put the engine together. ugh!
This is killing me.

• Sponsors (?)

*resists urge to one up*
Are you just doing a 5 speed swap?

LOL... uh depends on what you call a swap. Yeah, I'm going five speed, but I'm building a roller car that I bought with squat in it...Oh, take that back, it had clutch pedal assembly in it.. I've got a 351 on a stand torn down fixin to go out for machine work...there's a little uncertainty about this trans so I'm waiting on it to arrive before I order my heads. After heads I'm out of mad money so then It's income tax return before rotating assy(strokah) gets called in....oh, got a set of five lug draglites coming.. I need to go to a buddy's house today to dig up five lug swap parts...he say's he's got me covered.

I know, you've got a six speed...go ahead and one up:D but this is going to be more of a street/ strip car, so I settled on five with a deep 1st gear. Aluminum bell you see in the pic is getting replaced with a steel sfi one after the car hits the road and I get my ducks in a row...

by the way, wtf's up with that sig, man?

LOL... uh depends on what you call a swap. Yeah, I'm going five speed, but I'm building a roller car that I bought with squat in it...Oh, take that back, it had clutch pedal assembly in it.. I've got a 351 on a stand torn down fixin to go out for machine work...there's a little uncertainty about this trans so I'm waiting on it to arrive before I order my heads. After heads I'm out of mad money so then It's income tax return before rotating assy(strokah) gets called in....oh, got a set of five lug draglites coming.. I need to go to a buddy's house today to dig up five lug swap parts...he say's he's got me covered.

I know, you've got a six speed...go ahead and one up:D but this is going to be more of a street/ strip car, so I settled on five with a deep 1st gear. Aluminum bell you see in the pic is getting replaced with a steel sfi one after the car hits the road and I get my ducks in a row...

by the way, wtf's up with that sig, man?

I has no 6 speed, too heavy, i'll be going with a 3550. The one up was referring to my parts shelf

Want info on the sig, go find his and get back to me

I has no 6 speed, too heavy, i'll be going with a 3550. The one up was referring to my parts shelf

thought you said you had a t56 out of a terminator you had rebuilt...:scratch:
must be thinkin of someone else....

My car's down the road in my father in law's 40x 145 foot steel building with lotsa shelving, I'm just keepin those in the spare room so they don't get lost in the crazyness. That builing's packed. 2 travel trailers my fox his 65 vert my boat, his boat, jeep, tractor,jet skis, pallet racks full o stuff, it's nuts. Sounds funny, but when I'm done with this car, i'm gonna build my own shop...:rolleyes:

see...you can kinda tell here...crappy cell phone pic...

coastal-link-1.jpg

Want info on the sig, go find his and get back to me

:shrug: ok....

I was toying with the idea of a T56, but its just not needed and those ****ers are heavy. A 3550/TKO weighs about the same as a T5. I dont want to work backwards

Word to that....but they sure shift nice....
I'm hoping the trans I ordered works out...If everything they've advertised about it is true it should be a bad bizzitch.

Word to that....but they sure shift nice....
I'm hoping the trans I ordered works out...If everything they've advertised about it is true it should be a bad bizzitch.

I really find your signiture offensive, my son is mentally handicapped.

I really find your signiture offensive, my son is mentally handicapped.

Sorry about that. I had someone giving me crap a while back, everything I posted they had some hateful arguement. I put that in my sig and they left me alone. I should have known better, my wife is a teacher who works specifically with special needs kids. Didn't mean to offend.

Here's my LSx swap shelf ;)
Jan18_0001.jpg

Well, I see a ford timing cover, and It's hard to see what the heads are....From experience I can tell you if those are speed pro lifters in that box, you need to go get your money back on those damn things while you can!

Hey Shawn, Pick on Guy for a little while! I need a break!:D