Time Change tonight

• Sponsors (?)

I don't know what you guys are talking about :scratch:

Oh yeah, I forgot! The rest of you guys like to screw around with your clocks twice a year, don't you? :lol:

Every once in a (great long) while, we Arizonan's like to take the advice of those who lived here before us. In this case, an immediate decendant of the Chiracahua Apache chief Cochise, when told of "Daylight Savings Time"; quipped "Do you mean that if I cut an inch off the bottom of my blanket, and sew it to the top of my blanket, that will make my blanket one inch longer?" :rolleyes:

I'll just leave my clocks, watches, computers, DVD's and VCR's alone, thank you very much. :D

And I'm still not going to do anything about it!:D

You're lucky....all of our computers, the time clock etc., automatically set themselves back LAST Sunday AM, 'cause they didn't know that the end of DST was pushed back a week this year!

Oh well, at least it'll be semi-light out when I leave work in the AM's!:shrug:

I was tripping hard on this. I was wondering how all my clocks were showing correct time since I didn't adjust them yet. I even manually synched my PC clock and looked the correct time up on the web. Then I realized this is last years thread ..

Everyone complaining about Day Light Savings Time doesn't get it!!

We are about to change the clocks back to the real time! The real time is based on the sun being at it's zenith at 12:00 noon.

Day Light Savings time moves the clocks up to give us an additional hour through most of the Spring, all of the Summer and some of the Fall.

SO QUITE YOUR WHINNING!!!

I'm not complaining! Everybody gets all worried and confused about "Spring forward, Fall back" and all that rot. I guess it just an Arizona attitude; "I've got better things to do than futz around with the clocks".

But, just to keep myself in line with the StangNet bretheren; I did in fact "do my part". It took nearly an entire Round Table pizza and 7 bottles of Bud Light; but I managed to put myself in a postion to fall into bed at 8:30 PM last night. This made it easy for me to spring forward out of bed at 4:15 AM this morning (mostly because I had to go to the bathroom before things got messy :eek: ); and I'm still awake and refreshed at 20 to six. But, when Mrs StDr finally comes home from the last of the "traffic accident surgeries" around 8-8:30 this morning it's my plan to fall back into bed with her!

:rlaugh: