Hey everyone, long time since I have been on here. Very long. I still have my 1991 GT hatch and it is time to bring her back to life! I am very excited. Long story short, while I still frequented this forum, I managed to snap my crankshaft. I rebuilt the motor that winter and was able to run it for a couple minutes to ensure I didn't botch the job(I set it up just enough to get it to run, it had a few vacuum leaks iirc, etc). Since then I hadn't had the time or finances to put the rest of it back together and get it back on the street. I went back to school, graduated, got a good job and moved away from home, so it just sat at my parents. Last fall I finally got the car back, I had to 'bribe' my friend with beer and gas money to tow her to my place. That weekend it snowed, for the first time of the season, over a foot. Our hellishly long winter was only made longer by having to wait to work on her until she thawed out. I know, I know there is garage space directly behind the thing... I don't own the garage(landlord) and it was, and still is, filled with motorcycles and a Miata that has no roof. Finally however the snow started to melt about a month ago. I finally wasn't overwhelmed with being out of town with work so I got to wrenching last week/end while it was gorgeous out. I had a slight head start on fixing the biggest hindrance on the car's life, the misaligned starter, with the driveshaft already removed. It has plagued me for a couple years now(last time I got under her.) I would make sure everything was setup right, have the starter where it was supposed to be and as I torqued it down, it would pitch away from the flywheel causing there to not be enough engagement of the starter gear and the flywheel. I blame it mostly on the two bolt design which allows it to rotate at all relative to the bellhousing & flywheel. However, the dust cover is also old and not quite as flat as it should be so I started there. Only hiccup I hit was getting the bellhousing off, I used a bit of PB Blaster and a nice rubber mallet and it eventually came off but not unscathed. Not the end of the world as that is the alignment hole location that broke off a piece. I didn't get a picture of the less than straight dust cover but it was pretty messed up, especially around the starter hole. I just ordered one last night and should have it by next week. Thanks for having me back and I hope to have more to add to this recovery soon! TL;DR I am restoring my once glorious 91 GT back to life after a long hiatus.