Time for mods, who has the best prices?

Kevins89notch5.0

Founding Member
Founding Member
Jan 1, 2000
I'll be doing a full 5 lug, 4 wheel disc brake setup here over the next couple months. While I'm in there, I figure shocks, struts, springs, LCAs, and some C/C plates might as well go in also. :eek:

I already have 95 spindles, a 93 cobra brake booster, 10th anniversary Cobra wheels, and the complete rear brakes off a 97 Cobra.

First item needed is a 13 inch rotor and duel piston caliper set. Who's got the best price? I'm seeing prices all over the range.

MM CC plates are looking $199 here: Mustang Caster Camber Plates, 1979-89 [MMCC7989] : Maximum Motorsports, the Latemodel Mustang Performance Suspension Leader! Anyone got them cheaper?

For MM LCAs, is it worth the extra $130 to have an adjustable ride height? Extreme Duty Control Arms : Maximum Motorsports, the Latemodel Mustang Performance Suspension Leader! Who has the best prices on their LCAs?

I've yet to decide on shocks/struts/springs, so you're welcome to toss in your advice. Its a 90% street car with 475ish to the tires once tuned(did 442 to the wheels and was ungodly rich and off the chart by 3K)

• Sponsors (?)

There is a guy on Corral.net that gets great prices on MM stuff. I ordered my MM CC plates and Steeda springs through him. Took a few extra days then 50resto to ship but the prices were better. Here's one of his ads (Not for MM but just ask him)

UPR Products on SALE~~ Must go~ - Corral.net : Ford Mustang Forums

I also see used CC plates on the corral parts forum all the time. Check it out.

On a 90% street car I would go with non-adjustable, that's what I'm doing. Again check with the dude above for the MM price. It was the best deal I could find when I put my springs and CC plates in a few months ago.

Good luck