Time To Get Rid Of My 35th...need Pricing Help

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's been forever since I've posted on here due to life moving so fast for me...alas, I find it necessary to get rid of my 35th Anniversary GT. I haven't driven it in about a year and a half due to an electrical issue, and looks like some oil is leaking from her too (engine and possibly rear differential). Mechanical and electrical issues aside, when it's all fixed and running well it's a heck of a lot of fun and pretty fast still. So, I'm just trying to scope what I should be asking for it. The full details of what it had were on here at one point, so I'll list off what I know off the top of my head.

Detractors

- Car has about 104K miles on it...good thing is that the transmission has about 30K and the motor about 4K.
- Missing interior plastic on passenger side
- Has some paint cracking on the front of the hood
- Needs a thorough cleaning / polishing
- Issues mentioned above (oil leakage / electrical) and while drivable, I would not consider driving it anywhere at the moment.

1999 35th Anniversary Mustang GT (Peformance Red / Black & Silver interior w/ MGW Ltd accessories)

MMR 5.0 stroker w/ forged internals
Fox Lake P-51 intake
Procharger P-1SC @ 12 psi w/ 3 core intercooler
Patriot Performance Stage II or III heads (don't remember off hand)
Comp Cams (don't remember model, designed for forced induction / streetability)
BBK Long tube headers / MAC X Pipe / Flowmaster 3 chamber exhaust
4R70W w/ shift kit and PI torque converter (2800 RPM stall)
Cobra tank & pumps
Kenne Bell Boost-A-Pump
Steeda tubular upper / lower control arms
Tokico 5 way adjustable shocks / struts

Not installed but do have:
13" big brake kit (Baer or Brembo...leaning towards Brembo's) - lightly used
Max. Motorsports full length subframe connectors
(possibly) Max. Motorsports strut tower brace (need to find it)

I absolutely loved the car and I've had it for 11 years..had a lot of fun with it. It pains me to need to get rid of it, but.....life happens. So, given the state of affairs, any idea how much it would be worth and what a fair asking price would be for it? Should I sell it as-is, or spend the money to get it fixed and sell it?

• Sponsors (?)

Status
Not open for further replies.