timing question 94 white cobra

chefster

May 24, 2004
michigan
with the present mods,ram air,ported uppper ,ported lower, ported heads,bbk long headers,h pipe,Amer thunders,under drives,smog delete,cai,...what should my timing be set at...up under the hood it calls for 10,is that right? It is a bit more advanced than that now and it is kickin ass. Other mods are; trunk battery,180 therm manual,one inch spacers, cobra r 17 by 10.5 allawaya round..springs and 355s are next..home made front air dam

• Sponsors (?)

bump it up as high as you can before you get pinging. its different for just about every car.

you have 17x10.5" wheels allawaya round? you have 10.5s in the front? hows that work?

I get a little rub on a sharp turn ,but its like glue. I haven't lowered it yet and it seems like I am sittin way up compared to my 94 z-28,but hittin the turns its like a rollercoasster...i can do on ramps at 90 to 100..its just alot if fun ,i hate parking it for the winter...just upgraded my homebrewed ramair system...then drove it and third gear actually unnerved me a bit, put it backup inthe barn tonight,can't spend any more money on it till i get through thre holidays and heating bills