Tint Pics GT500

Discussion in '2007 - 2014 Shelby GT500 Tech' started by MK2_GT, Aug 12, 2006.

1. Got her tinted and washed, decided to take some pics...I think it is definitely more stealth.

Attached Files:

2. She looks sweet with or without the tint.My local dealer's first Shelby should be here on Monday.They want me to bid on it but I'm not to crazy about the color (orange/ white stripes). I really need to look at it cause I may be surprised. They are getting five more after this one so I shouldn't jump too to soon. lol I've been drooling over your black Shelby every since you posted pictures of it!
  3. Car looks great!! Like the color combo! You planning to mod it at all?
  4. Modding means being wihtout the car for periods at a time. I really think I am stopping at the tints for now.I am really ejoying it to much.
  5. Dang I love Florida! :) Oh and your Shelby! :)

Tint is not my thing anymore since I realized you cant see out at night. But it does really add to the looks of a car.
  6. Sweet Ride! ConGrats
  7. Sweet ride!

I definitely like the tint as it adds to the look a bit. That is my fave color combo and also what i will hopefully get to order next year. Congrats and enjoy!
  8. i wouldnt touch that baby... tint looks awesome and will help preserve her. If i had to pick one thing....one thing....slam it. lower that thing. and save the springs 4 sure.
  9. That's hawt!!
  10. what percent is that??
  11. Very hot car! :nice:
  12. Looks like about 17%, thats what I have.