Tire Choice for Spyder Rims

94GTLaserRC

Squint as you approach, lest you be blinded by my
15 Year Member
Looking at Spyders from Steeda...20x9.5 in the front and 11" in the back.

What would be the suggested tire size for each, the Nitto Invo's:

Nitto Invo tires listed by size

Im guessing the 295/35 in the back. I know the 275's will fit on the 9.5 inch rims, but could I go with the 255's or would that be too small for the front? Trying not to go too big in the front, and the 255s are less $$..
Thanks
RC

• Sponsors (?)

255 would work up front I think, but it might look a little off, I have a 20x9 up front on mine and I have a 255/35 and the 255 definitely is as small as I'd go for the front, any wider of a rim and I think you'd end up with the import-stretched look.

255 would work up front I think, but it might look a little off, I have a 20x9 up front on mine and I have a 255/35 and the 255 definitely is as small as I'd go for the front, any wider of a rim and I think you'd end up with the import-stretched look.

I talked to Steeda. Their Demo car on the website has 9.5s. They said the 255s would not go too well on there because of the mismatch with the backs, and the tire would not "fill" the rim the way it's intended. The one on their site has 275's and I have to admit it does look :hail2:
RC