Tires, Sub Frames and Brakes

04gtdrop

Jun 10, 2005
Sac, CA
ok, so my tires showed up last night! I got the Good Year F1 GS - D3's 275/40/17. Man the tread pattern looks so damn cool!!!!! :nice: :D

My MM Sub Frame's Showed up last week.

And my brakes showed up last week around the same time as the Sub Frames.

So now i have all this stuff sitting in my garage...but i dont have the time to put any of it on!!!! :nonono:

(Tires, Sub Frames, Front brake rotors, pads and SS lines, Rear brake rotors, calipers, pads etc)

I think im going to hold off on the rear brakes until till next month. Cuse i got the rear cobra kit and i guess i have to pull out the axle's. So im thinking....Why not just upgrade to some Moser 31 spline's and a FRPP Torsen while i'm at it right?

So i think im going to try and get my tires and front brakes done on sunday...:flag:

Sooooooooo i was reading on here that the sub fames need to be welded in while the car is sitting on a special type of lift? Just as if it was sitting on the ground right?

Cuse my friend has a welder, but he does not have a lift in his garage. I'm wondering if i should pay a shop to weld them in for me. Cuse he will do it for free.... :shrug:

thanks SN :D :SNSign: :nice:

• Sponsors (?)

your supposed to have full wieght of the car on the wheels when the subs are welded in, so a drive on lift would be fine.

brakes are a 2 maybe 3hr job with bleeding (if you have a friend to help)