Tk0 600 arrived today for my fox *pics*

• Sponsors (?)

I've had one in mine for about 6 or 700 miles now and when you first get it going it's pretty notchy and stiff, but it loosens up after a bit. Right now I'm still running the stock shifter that came with it and it's pretty good. Can't wait to put an MGW on it and really kick some ass.

If you don't mind me asking, how much did you pay with all that included? Don't you need a crossmember too??

You were probably asking ShortThrow, but I got all my stuff at the same place for about 2500 I think. I got the TKO 600, Mcleod SFI bellhousing, 26 spline King Cobra clutch disc, Steeda Tri-ax shifter handle, and an FRPP aluminum driveshaft with 3x spline yoke. They ship for free too. That's a bonus on something so heavy.

You were probably asking ShortThrow, but I got all my stuff at the same place for about 2500 I think. I got the TKO 600, Mcleod SFI bellhousing, 26 spline King Cobra clutch disc, Steeda Tri-ax shifter handle, and an FRPP aluminum driveshaft with 3x spline yoke. They ship for free too. That's a bonus on something so heavy.

+1 dude minus the bellhousing. I went with the reg aluminum one. Cant beat all that for that price