To all you guys that like to polish...

Quikstang

Founding Member
Mar 9, 2000
Orlando FL
a few weeks back you may remember me asking about a product that I had seen work wonders on polished aluminum.. Well I found it, and my goodness.. I dont EVER advertise or give shameless plugs because, I know everyone has something that works for them... But this stuff is simply amazing. Its called Britemax, Easy cut and final cut , one is the cleaner, and the other is a polish and sealer... this stuff is crazy, I used it last night on my draglites with a sock, you dont have to even scrub it, it you just rub it on.. let it haze and then a few minutes later wipe it off... within 5 minutes my draglites are back to a MIRROR finish.. I have used mothers power ball all kinds of different polishes with nothing even coming close.... http://www.ultrashine.org/ba2.html link to the website... i got an 8 oz bottle of each for 21 dollars, 26 bucks with shipping, and only had to use like 1/10 of the bottle to do my two 15x8.5 rear draglites.... Like I said before.. i dont advertise, but I know most of you guys are as into your car looking as good as possible as I am, so i had to pass along the info....

Good luck guys.

Corey :D

• Sponsors (?)

No problem.. i have just spent probably 1000 in crap from mothers and all the other name brand stuff that just doesnt work for me. So in the rare event that I find something that does work, I dont mind passing on the good word. I've had my draglites for about 10 years, and they have not looked this good in 4 ever..

C

Great stuff for refinishing; but don't think it'll save much trouble when you do cast parts that need to be sanded and smooth. I use it to touch up my parts rather than using the other stuff I used to. This is much cleaner, quicker and easier.

onebad95 is a vendor for that stuff, I put up a post about how it worked for me after I got some from him last year :nice:

This post just reminded me of what I had to do. LOL. I am emailing him in a second. We spoke in Norwalk, and I forgot to track him down before we left. I've never used the stuff. Just going on word.

Jeff

Great stuff for refinishing; but don't think it'll save much trouble when you do cast parts that need to be sanded and smooth. I use it to touch up my parts rather than using the other stuff I used to. This is much cleaner, quicker and easier.

I just got the March issue of Eastwood and all their buffs, buffing compounds and buffing accessories are 15% off, plus I just got an email today saying anything ordered of Easwood.com is free shipping through Sunday.

I was looking through their catalog and noticed they now have a large selection of nylon brushes too.