to cat or not to cat is the?

• Sponsors (?)

What year car are you putting it on? I have a bassani X/w cats and the Magnaflow CB on my 03 and it sounds real good, also if your state does a visual inpection it will pass. I would say go with the full Magnaflow set up. :nice:

elmo0244 said:
I have a bassani o/r x pipe should i put that on or buy a magnaflow x pipe with cats and cat back for 700.00 from rpm outlet what do u guys think? :shrug:

A catted Magnaflow X & matching catback for $700 sounds like a good deal to me. But, since you already have an X pipe, why not just purchase the catback alone so you don't have to buy a second X pipe? :shrug: That is, unless you want to switch to the quieter (catted) X pipe...

elmo0244 said:
guys i just bought the magnaflow catback and i'm thing about welding some magnaflow cats in the pipe. i would try the bassani cats but there big bucks and here they dont last as long as the magnaflows.

If you want to weld in cats (which is a good alternative to purchasing an entire new midpipe), run a search over on Google for "Car Sound catalytic converters." Car Sound is the parent company of Magnaflow, that's all. I'm sure many places like Jeggs or Summit carries them online - try calling them up! :cheers:

COBRA90GT said:
If you want to weld in cats (which is a good alternative to purchasing an entire new midpipe), run a search over on Google for "Car Sound catalytic converters." Car Sound is the parent company of Magnaflow, that's all. I'm sure many places like Jeggs or Summit carries them online - try calling them up! :cheers:
ebay got some for 65.00 each high flow magnaflow think thats a good deal or not? :shrug:

Magnaflow rep here-

65 is a good price for the Car Sound Magnaflow converters......but you want to make sure you are getting the 94 series or the 93 series, if you use the 53 series you will burn them up.....

Magnaflow converters are the industry standard when it comes to high flow converters....

GNN60GT500 said:
Magnaflow rep here-

65 is a good price for the Car Sound Magnaflow converters......but you want to make sure you are getting the 94 series or the 93 series, if you use the 53 series you will burn them up.....

Magnaflow converters are the industry standard when it comes to high flow converters....
thanks for the info