....To install or not to install....

Should I keep my rocker panel moldings, or leave them off the car? Just wanted to see what yall think...

n8310866_40492872_8920.jpg

n8310866_40492873_9235.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

Hmm.. I think im going to put the clips on the moldings and use 3M molding tape to see what it looks like. I'll upload some more pics after that, but that'll probably be next week...

I've also thought about painting them dark aqua, to go with the light/dark aqua interior. Thoughts?

I'd leave 'em off (I did on mine) but PUHHHLLLLEEEEZE don't chop off the drip rails. I think that's one trendy mod that a LOT of people are going to be sorry about in the future. The drip rails look tasteful stock, and it's enough of a pain to keep these things leak-free without causing trouble.

There always have to be one I guess but I like the rocker molding and would add them. I also think you should keep the drip rails 1. Because I like them and 2 because the drip rails are part of the unit-body structure making it stiffer. Hay I like all the chrome it is one of the things I miss about all the modern cars.