To spoil the chin or not to spoil the chin

• Sponsors (?)

Stangsgrl said:
Just make sure you still have your old chrome piece from the honeycomb grille. I felt stupid but i called Roush when i got the piece, it was all black! Doesn't show that or say on their website...didn't realize i spent all that just for the plastic part w/o a new chrome outline.
yes where do i get this one.the black one. its a bullitt thing....who understands?

haha.

I ordered it directly on roushperf.com I tried browsing it yesterday but their website was messing up. Yea you only get the black plastic bracket and have to use your old pony & chrome corral from the stock honeycomb piece.

I don't know if you want to keep it black...it looks like it's missing something so you might want to consider painting the chrome if you want it black :)

Stangsgrl said:
haha.

I ordered it directly on roushperf.com I tried browsing it yesterday but their website was messing up. Yea you only get the black plastic bracket and have to use your old pony & chrome corral from the stock honeycomb piece.

I don't know if you want to keep it black...it looks like it's missing something so you might want to consider painting the chrome if you want it black :)
like i said it is a bullitt thing. some may not understand :D Bullitts come with a blacked out corral. thats why i want the black one. cant stand the honeycomb but want to keep the bullittness
01Bullitt_20.jpg

Attachments

• 01Bullitt_20.jpg
    01Bullitt_20.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 37
bullitt 5561 said:
like i said it is a bullitt thing. some may not understand :D Bullitts come with a blacked out corral. thats why i want the black one. cant stand the honeycomb but want to keep the bullittness

haha yea i understand but don't know if you want to do it to with the Roush one. Just have to paint the chrome though. Seems they like the Bullitt thing too on BMC according to this: http://www.bmcforums.com/showpost.php?p=596210&postcount=24 Doesn't look too bad :)