To Spoiler or not to Spoiler

Spoilers on a 73 mustang?

• Install both the front and rear spoilers.

Votes: 8 66.7%
  • Only put on the rear spoiler.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Just put on the front spoiler.

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Spoiler spoil the stang. Leave them both off.

Votes: 3 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jikelly

Dirt-Old 20+Year Member
Jul 9, 2003
Lubbock Tx
I was going to order a front and rear spoilers for my 73 mustang but my fiance says the rear spoiler wouldn't look right on my 73 convertible. What do you guys think?

If you have a 73 convertible with a rear spoiler could you post a picture so my fiance can see how it looks?

• Sponsors (?)

here's a pict.. the rest of his site is down.

FBD3re1small.jpg

i vote with your girlfriend.... :notnice:

i thougt about it for mine..............but decided against it......my front end is lowered an inch already and i don't think the rear spoiler looks good on a vert.............

but to each their own.........

although, if my car had them when i bought it, i don't know if i would have taken them off

I don't like spoilers on coupes and verts. It's just me. I think it looks funny, like putting Oldsmobile rally wheels on a Buick.

Oboe's is one of the better applications I have seen though.

Well I didn't get as many votes on this as I would have liked, but it seems like the overwhelming majority of you think that the spoilers should go on. I recon I'll order them, get um painted, and slap them on the stang and see how they look. There rear spoiler I want to for sure put on but I'm still deciding on the front. Thanks to those of you who shared pics and opinions.