To Stripe or Not to Stripe

liimey

Apr 23, 2005
Hey guys and gals, need everyones opinion.

Just got my Mustang convertable ( White, Black Roof and red leather interior)
and I am strongly thinking of adding some red racing stripes as per this link
http://www.3dcarbon.com/

I think this car looks cool. However my dilema is that I have never seen any pictures of a converatble with racing stripes, so I am not sure what it would look like. Anybody got any pics? What do you all think of the look? :canada:

• Sponsors (?)

bigaloz said:
no stripes, everyone seems to be getting them.

it sure does seem that way doesnt it?

Its a personal choice I got my stripes done in Feb/March, I love them but others do not. I think on the White the hood looked so plain that it needed something, plus I chose the vinyl because if I get tired of it they can be removed(not easily but its an option)

I think we might feel that everyone is getting the stripes due to all the posts found on here and pictures of people getting them. We are a more enthusiast crowd though. I think the norm is probably very few doing it. Just from what I see driving around here in Austin, I have seen quite a few 05's but only 2 of them have had stripes on them...

I would guesstimate somewhere around <5% of the 05's I have seen... That isnt too bad... I'm sure that number will raise, but if you like how it looks, it isnt that bad....