TO the moderators

Just a sugestion , this has not effected me personally but somthing i noticed, I know ur tired of all the non-tech threads in the tech forum but was wondering rather than just locking every thread you see isn't it possible you can just move their thread to this section if it belongs, it might give others a chance to answer or discuss it here

• Sponsors (?)

igotyofire said:
Just a sugestion , this has not effected me personally but somthing i noticed, I know ur tired of all the non-tech threads in the tech forum but was wondering rather than just locking every thread you see isn't it possible you can just move their thread to this section if it belongs, it might give others a chance to answer or discuss it here

They do that a lot actually. Besides, it shouldn't be their job to have to go through and move everybody's off-topic threads when it would be a lot easier if people would just put them in the right section to begin with. :flag:

Normally I move them into here. I just checked the deleted area and no threads came from this section. The locked threads seem to be for sale related. As long as it's not against the rules it will usually wind up in here.

Actually that locked thread i kinda thought it was tech. It was a what can I do kind of thing not a "car body for sale $8.00" kind of thread.

I was going to reply that most junkyards will pick up stuff like that for free but it was locked before I could.

Chris

94-302-vert said:
Actually that locked thread i kinda thought it was tech. It was a what can I do kind of thing not a "car body for sale $8.00" kind of thread.

I was going to reply that most junkyards will pick up stuff like that for free but it was locked before I could.

Chris
thanks man that was my thread....that was all i wanted to know....it wasnt intended in any way as a for sale thread.....doofuses....but i can see how the mods would take it as one.....they asre doin a good job all in all.....props to the mods :nice: