to those of you with Bama tunes from AM...

soccerfreak2143

May 14, 2011
so I've had tons of trouble with loading tunes onto my tuner from my computer. i thought i finally got them all figured out and would finally be able to load the new tunes, so i got to save them from the email to my computer and they wont save. i was able to move them a different way, but then when i try to "load custom tune file" on the program, something pops up and says "unhandled exception has occured in your application" then below it says "index was outside the bounds of the array" ...i noticed that the size of the files they sent me in the email was 0 bytes...which wouldnt make any sense right? is that why i cant load them? ...im posting this on 3 different forums and sent an email to sct hoping that someone will know as this is a little bit more technical question than normal...

• Sponsors (?)

Yea there must have been an error on their side because 0k means no file lol.

I've seen downloads on windows get corrupted where the file gets created but doesn't get populated with data. Try downloading the attachment again. I'm surprised that Bama doesn't send you a checksum of the file along with the attachment or at least exactly how big it is supposed to be. It would really suck if a file was complete enough to load onto the tuner and then onto your car but still corrupt in parts and actually cause damage.