to those who remmber my red vert

4bangen

Nov 3, 2004
I am posting tonight to let yall know, I found her. shes actualy miiles away from where I work. a 22 year old girl owns her now and shes alitle worse for where. she was vandelized in the parking lot of a transmision shop. the tail lights where smashed out,top was cut and passanger side mior was broken. the clear has pealed off the hood, and is dirty as hell. but other than that its got about 30 more miles on it that when I let her go over a year and a half ago.
the girl that has it now ot it about 2 days ago and is nuts for it(she won't sell it back to me) I asked many times today!
although she is a mustang nut and knows quite a bit about cars. so its not all bad. I spent most of the afternoon getting the car running for her( it sat about a yoer with out driving) the funny thing is I got to drive it today before her!lol still only runs for me! to those who don't know the car its a bright red 89 lx vert, 2.3l n/a auto. red on red on black. I love my tc but regret getting rid of he stang. so now I'm going to help her fix it up and get it back on the road. I'm pretty sure she will take care of it, and feel good about her being the owner( although I told her that I'm going to be the pickiest non-owner shes ever known.
this car was my first stang of 4, and my first vert of 2. so she has been worned that if she miss treats it she will haveto deal with me. I swear its like my doughter got married, and I'm sulking becouse shes not my little girl any more. ill post pics as soon as I can.

• Sponsors (?)