tokico front struts?

ok here is what i need help with! i need to find replacement bushings for the stuts. the bushings that i need are the one's that go on top of the strut that sit underneath the camber plates. i bought the struts from a.m last summer and i never replaced the bushings like they suggest to do when putting these shocks on. also i never did reinstall the o.e.m bumpstops on the tokico's. i followed the instructions on a.m website n now it seems that my car's front end bottom's out hard when i hit a certain bump on the road. the car has steeda springs on it. so can someone help me on where to find these bushings

• Sponsors (?)

If the car is bottuming out then it may not be the bushings. Believe it or not those struts may have died on you. If they are leaking oil then they are most likely toast. You can also do the fender test by pushing down sharply on the fender, if the front end pops back up and bounces then they could be dead.

I would also consider installing CC plates rather then buying new bushings. They will allow you to get your alignment closer side to side and will take out the flex. They wont increase NVH.

hey darkside thanks for the reply!! i do have c.c plates. the struts are not leaking, n i did push down on the front of the car and she is real hard not much play there when it come;s back up from me pushing down on it. i never installed the factory bump stop from the original struts. i spoke to someone at a.m n he said that i should have put those bumpstop's on the tokico'struts.

thats what i thought about the built in bumpstops? but u made a good point just call up a dealer that sell's the tokico struts n see if i can can a sset of bumpstops. also what about the factory bushing that sits on top of the dustboot,i cant seem to find anything that shows what they look like so i can order a set. totally forgot what they look like, and also its cold here in new york so no way im going outside to start this project lol.

proddetail.asp

proddetail.asp