Tokyo Drift 68 Stang on E-bay $45800!

• Sponsors (?)

...The Tokyo Drift Fast & The Furious
Bad boy, they aren't supposed to say what movie it's from!:nono: Too bad it's plastered on the front and back windows.:D

I'd keep it just the way it is to tick off the purists and drive it to every car show I could. Besides losing that single fart pipe sticking out the back, that is.

I like that paint, I wonder what it really is.

Hate it!

I agree with what wickedcobra said. Also, the wheels do not look right no matter what decade it is. That fart tube has to go. I don't care how much power it has or how fast it is, it is just wrong. I can't believe that someone would do that.

My favorite touch is the center air conditioning register but no registers or controls on the side and, as best I can tell, no components under the hood.

I wouldn't be happy discovering that was just cosmetic after laying out $50,000 or whatever it ends up at ... not that I'd be happy about much other than the color and body.

i'm not sure if this is true or not, but i head that for all the drifting scenes, they couldn't get enough torque out of the skyline motor - they used a built 351w for the drifting scenes.

Yeah, haha wtf ?! GTR...authentic ? I'd probably still still buy for 40k, sell of the the import parts and hopefully have a decent FB for 10k.:D 80-100k in parts whit turbos,efi's and built drive trains is an easy thing to too.