Tokyo Drift

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Sponsors (?)

yes i agree.... it had a can on it........

went with the gf, in her cougar, hurried out and sat in the car a little ways away from this huge group of crappily diagonaly parked rice boxes. i kid you not they all came out and turned on their neons and started milling around, it was great lol. but then.... they start "drifting". fwd is the way to go let me tell you.... it was ridiculous. we were lauging so hard, but the best thing was they saw it, so the they started reving and crap and intensified the drifting. IT WAS THE STEREOTYPICAL rice moment. then the cops came. best thing i have seen since the vin cameo hahaha

RedBullitt said:
yes i agree.... it had a can on it........

went with the gf, in her cougar, hurried out and sat in the car a little ways away from this huge group of crappily diagonaly parked rice boxes. i kid you not they all came out and turned on their neons and started milling around, it was great lol. but then.... they start "drifting". fwd is the way to go let me tell you.... it was ridiculous. we were lauging so hard, but the best thing was they saw it, so the they started reving and crap and intensified the drifting. IT WAS THE STEREOTYPICAL rice moment. then the cops came. best thing i have seen since the vin cameo hahaha

Should have brought a video camera damnit. I want to see that. :D

streetstang03 said:
they destroyed that mustang by putting that crappy ass skyline POS motor in it.

I beg to differ on that statement. In no way is that motor a POS. Modded, that 6 makes as much or MORE than an 8 4V. I would take a Skyline left hand drive in an instant over a Mustang. Sorry, but it's a far superior car in every way, save looks, which is purely subjective.

Don't be so naive and think that the mod motor is was made by the right hand of God on the 7th day. If it was, we'd all be happy and have far less modding to do than we currently have.

Sad but true.

san~man said:
I beg to differ on that statement. In no way is that motor a POS. Modded, that 6 makes as much or MORE than an 8 4V. I would take a Skyline left hand drive in an instant over a Mustang. Sorry, but it's a far superior car in every way, save looks, which is purely subjective.

Don't be so naive and think that the mod motor is was made by the right hand of God on the 7th day. If it was, we'd all be happy and have far less modding to do than we currently have.

Sad but true.

I agree!!! skylines are CRAZY!!! but we all know God made the LS Jaun on the 7th day.

san~man said:

Sad but true.

it is a better engine...but why RUIN a classic mustang by putting a fart can and nissian engine in it?

helty said:
Vin Diesel has a cameo in the movie at the very end, leaving it open for him to return for the 4th movie, which he is apparently interested in.

:eek: Did you see the movie? :eek:

The Vin cameo is the only thing I would like to see in the movie.. anyone know where to download the Vin part? :D lol

Status
Not open for further replies.