Tonights UFC Fight outcome????

• Sponsors (?)

LOL at the UFC convicing some of the mma newbie fans that Royce had a REAL shot. He has been fighting in Japan and ISNT undefeated. He got tooooled by Sakuraba years ago and fought on new years against a 145 fighter and he didnt do too good. It was a draw because of the special rules with no judges.

Jiu jitsu is a must for the most part in mma, problem is Royce aint the only one that knows it anymore.

Some good fighting last night. I hoped Gracie could pull something out but deep down I knew Hughes would kill him. I think it's awesome that Gracie didn't tap though when Hughes nearly broke his arm. Also Diego should have lost if that other guy would have been more aggressive. That was one weird fight. I Can't wait for the next ufc.

Did anybody really think that gracie could actually win? I mean back in the day Gracie was unstoppable, but since then fighters have taken notes on Gracie's fighting style.........lol.......when the student surpasses the master. Kinda funny too.....Hughs didn't do near as much trash talking as Gracie before that fight.

durknutz01GT said:
Did you guys catch the last fight or did you stop watching after Gracie-Hughes?

Don't know the names, but one dude ducked right into a hard left knee... it was nasty.

The guy didn't duck into the knee, the other guy flew up and knee'd the hell out of him. Or how bout that mean punch that that black guy threw. Bible boy got :owned:

ALMOSTFINISHED said:
I was gonna order it for the $40 from pay per view, I'm glad I didn't tho, it would have been to quick. Thanks for the update tho, I wanna see the fight.

Nick

$40 is well worth it for all of the fights. Me and a couple of guys are sure to watch every pay per view. It's not like boxing where there's only a couple fights before the main event. Next UFC should be awesome. Any predictions for the Ortiz vs. Shamrock and Silvia vs. Arvloski fight? I think Shamrock's going to get killed.