TONS of New Camera PICS (with friends' cars)

• Sponsors (?)

Truly amazing photos, sure you got a new high-end camera, but you've got the eye. the talent, to know just what and where to shoot. I say you whore your, and your friends, cars on here anytime.

BTW, everytime I see your car, I think that 18" Saleen's are the way to go instead some type of DD.

SideView.jpg

:hail2:

Damn, u make me miss my old true blue.

Attachments

• SideView.jpg
    SideView.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 60
Everything was looking good until I pissed myself...who stole your account and slipped those Acura/VW pics in?

Sweet ass camera. I wish I had $1,000 to drop in one. :p

$1k will get you the camera body (entry level). You'll need about $5-10k to get the right lenses, flashes, tripod, memory, bags...and thats just starting.

Wanna drop a quick $30k+? Canon 1Ds Mark II ($8k), Canon 5D backup ($3.3k), 16-35 f/2.8L ($1.5k), 50mm f/1.2L ($1.6k), 70-200 f/2.8L IS ($2k), 100mm f/2.8 macro($600), 300mm f/2.8L IS ($4.2k), 600mm f/4L ($6.5k), carbon fiber tripod with head ($400+), 580EX flash ($450) times two or three. Still need bags, memory, extra power...the list goes on forever.

sorry i didnt respond to anyone. my computer here in the dorm ate it and has been dead for almost 4 days :fuss: :fuss:

thanks again for the compliments guys!! I'm just waiting now to get money for more mods so i can take more pics of the car :D