Took a few pictures of the 93 today.

black directional 93 cobra wheels or black ponies would look best on that chrome more for red or black cars.beautiful car and i love the wing i had a poll here not to long ago whether to go with a saleen wing or cobra wing .i was leaning towards saleen but i ended up going with the majority and buying a cobra wing.i agree a cobra rear bumper would look best with that wing .

• Sponsors (?)

Nice ride....don't see too many in orange!

Its funny because I was just thinking chrome rims would look good when I first saw the pics.

Not that I'm trying to make a sale here....but I happen to have a brand new set of chrome Pony's with brand new tires that came with my ride when I picked it up a couple weeks ago. PM me if you're at all interested. I was hoping for a local sale, but

Nice ride....don't see too many in orange!

Its funny because I was just thinking chrome rims would look good when I first saw the pics.

Not that I'm trying to make a sale here....but I happen to have a brand new set of chrome Pony's with brand new tires that came with my ride when I picked it up a couple weeks ago. PM me if you're at all interested. I was hoping for a local sale, but

PM sent.....:nice:

I like the older lights. Everyone puts LX or SVO lights on the GT's, be different. I would ditch the wing though or get the Cobra bumper. The skirt just dosent match the blouse :shrug:

Yeah i want one of them...and i would like it in black they do make them in that color right?

yup they are like 20 bucks. i have a 8 inch one
Mustang005.jpg

Attachments

• Mustang005.jpg
    Mustang005.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 73
I like the older lights. Everyone puts LX or SVO lights on the GT's, be different. I would ditch the wing though or get the Cobra bumper. The skirt just dosent match the blouse :shrug:

I know i bought it that way..Not my 1st choice i kinda like it...Your right on the Corba bumper tho that would look nice...maybe down the road....:rolleyes:

Thanks for the compliments guys!!! The color is called Show car red....it is redish..lol in the shade...but really an orange color tho...I like it ...defentily different...I agree with you on the wing i like it but i would have liked it better if it had the cobra bumper..the problem is this is a mixed color might be hard to match so it stay...lol...The hood is a 3 inch cowl......:).I just need to lower it and get wheels.....cant wait..:nice:

the color wont be hard to match. and good paint shop will be able to match it. and thanks. i want a small cowl for mine. well. i may be needing it. :)

Don't do it! Modifying your own is sooooo easy and takes maybe 15 minutes with a hack saw and a drill. I've made 2 from stock antennas myself. I took the time to strip the paint and polish them, too. Mine is 3 years old and still looks great.

How do you do it...I understang cutting in...whats the drill for?..How do you get that ball back on top of the antenna?:shrug: