Took another Vid of the TT stang

• Sponsors (?)

Well I got it all dl'ed in under a minute at about 300k. Kick ass vid. I like the sig. When I almost turboed the stock set up I was gonna tell people my mods were exhaust and cai. Cause technically its just exhaust and a cai. haha.

Jeremy

its worth the wait. now i have it on my desktop and i can watch it all day w/ having to re-download. all i can say is sick. i feel like moving to the cape so we can be friends. what do you think it runs in the 1/4? do you plan on adding more boost or are you gonna leave it @5lbs?
way to go man
-fawcett

wow thanks alot guys! Yeah, sorry about the slow ass supermotors, but i figured it maby wouldent go down like putfile did.

Anyhow, there is no key because the plastic rod inside the steering colomn broke, so i made a one button start( let me twll you what a BITCH that was to make....took 12 relays) anyhow, yeah that vid i thought came out pretty good.
Also, the crane cam works GREAT, no problems in my book, as it did make 500rwhp at ~15psi.

I had posted a while ago on how i made my flamethrowers!

Also you might notice there is no hood on in the Vid, thats because i took it off to finish fiberglassing, and to paint the car, i finally got my DSG and Black paint, and wow it cost almost $500! Anyhow, we'll see how it comes out!