Took Some Pics of My Stang *PICS*

It was such a nice day out that I decided to clean up the stang and snap a few pics. I would really like to know everyones opinions as this is the first time ever posting pics up of my car. Suggestions are welcome. Enjoy! :p

stangpic26aw.jpg

stangpic35qd.jpg

stangpic56sy.jpg

stangpic48uw.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

Thanks guys for all the kind words, Im glad you guys like the red and white color combo, cuz to be honest when I first got the car I was a little thrown off by it, but I have grown to like it alot. Keeping the white looking clean is a pain though :bang: Im sure caldwell knows all about it. :p

Caldwell said:
It looks awesome man! :nice:
Real nice... Your top looks incredible. Mine just ripped! :fuss:
badly...

have you replaced your top yet?

you just need some mean rims on that puppy and you're laughin :p

Thanx man, No i havent replaced my top yet, I don't know if the previous owner has though. Sorry to hear about your top, how did it rip?!? As a convertible owner thats one of my worst nightmares.

Car looks incredible, I was parked next to a red/white vert at a car show in winnipeg a few years ago, really really nice car, he got all the attention.

Anyway, I do agree with Caldwell, understanding that the rims are swapped, but a nice set of aftermarkets with a drop job would really make you druel over that thing...:nice:

xr8d302 said:
Car looks incredible, I was parked next to a red/white vert at a car show in winnipeg a few years ago, really really nice car, he got all the attention.

Anyway, I do agree with Caldwell, understanding that the rims are swapped, but a nice set of aftermarkets with a drop job would really make you DROOL over that thing...:nice:

fixed :nice: