Top End Combo?

Need some advice to send me in the right direction guys.......Was looking to get the E 303 cam or the TFS1 cam..... Was also thinking about some twisted wedge heads as well.... For durability what kind of roller rockers should I be looking at stud, pedestal, style of arms ect. and what size pushrods should I be looking into...If any body has any good ideas it will help tremendously..... This all will be sitting on a stock block....... Also when you order cylinder heads do they come with springs?

• Sponsors (?)

Rocker arm style will depend on the heads. Push rods will also vary due to the head. A head that takes a stud mounted rocker arm will require a hardened push rod due to the fact that there are push rod guide plates and the push rods have to be hardened so they don't wear through from the contact from the guide plates. But I second the talking to Rick motion. He'll set ya up good.

EDIT: I see now that you said what SIZE push rod. Not what type. Always measure your push rod length. Don't ever go by what someone says. If you do, you may end up bending valves someday.

Rocker arm style will depend on the heads. Push rods will also vary due to the head. A head that takes a stud mounted rocker arm will require a hardened push rod due to the fact that there are push rod guide plates and the push rods have to be hardened so they don't wear through from the contact from the guide plates. But I second the talking to Rick motion. He'll set ya up good.

EDIT: I see now that you said what SIZE push rod. Not what type. Always measure your push rod length. Don't ever go by what someone says. If you do, you may end up bending valves someday.
How do I get in contact with Rick ? Cant seem to find him on here......

Just got all my trickflow track heat stuff installed that Rick91gt set me up with! did a few other things with it and a tune. ended up with 350hp at flywheel and 301 at the wheels on the dyno. The car pulls like a bastard! im happy with the results.