Top Installation Manual?

robertdeuce

Jul 10, 2011
just wondering if anyone knows of a place online where i can get an installation manual or a step by step guide on how to install a top? i was gonna order the video but i wont have access to a device to watch it on as i have to install the top while its at the storage facility. i tried google by had no luck, it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

• Sponsors (?)

You don't have a laptop, or one you can borrow that you can bring into your storage area? Most laptops will play DVD's.

As one vert owner to another, I do have the technology to convert a DVD into some other format (i.e. mp4) you can play on a tablet, or iPad, iPhone. If you need help with that let me know.. I've been known to work for beer :cheers:

the cord i have doesnt charge my laptop (which the guy at the tech store said it did) its just a power cord. i might have to get one that will charge the laptop. to be honest it didnt even cross my mind untill you mentioned it, i guess ive been using this cord for so long i actually forgot that laptops can be charged, lol.