Tork Tech numbers/pics/vids

• Sponsors (?)

Nice numbers dude! Are you on buckeyestangs? big shot dyno is a sponsor over there and it's all ohio guys. something was mentioned about this car over there i believe.

thats a good lookin tq curve! congrats, the car looks great!

No I am not. Will defiantly look into it. Thanks :nice: Keith at Bigshot is a cool guy. :nice: they are sponsoring the show at Summit in August also

I would get a BAP....@ 417whp I bet that focus pump is at 90-95% duty cycle...
thats what I was getting at. Usually the focus pumps once you get over 400 its close to pushing it. With a BAP you would be good for a while more

Where would be a good place for one of them?

Nice numbers. Is your car a 5-speed or an auto?

EDIT: I took a look inside your interior, and saw the stick...I guess that answers my question lol.

:D

That is sweet!!Nice numbers!:nice:The GT look amazing with the hood.

:nice:

I was able to drive it yesterday and able to get on it a bit. :drool:. Took my buddy along for the ride, he about crapped himself. :D Man, is it strong. It just pulls and pulls now. I think I will need to eventually take out my 4.10s though. First and second are pretty much useless. :D Oh well, for now they will work and it still is a blast to drive.:nice:

:nice:

I was able to drive it yesterday and able to get on it a bit. :drool:. Took my buddy along for the ride, he about crapped himself. :D Man, is it strong. It just pulls and pulls now. I think I will need to eventually take out my 4.10s though. First and second are pretty much useless. :D Oh well, for now they will work and it still is a blast to drive.:nice:
Yeah, with your power level and knowing in the future that you will prolly do a built block and up the boost then I would drop it to 3.55s. You will still light them through 2nd gear but it will be much more usable on the street and cruise better at speed.
Under 300 rwhp I would do 4.10s, 300-420ish I would get 3.73s and over 420 I would do 3.55s. :nice:
My 03 with its 3.55s was balenced perfectly for its power level.
Now if it was gonna spend alot of time on the drag strip then 3.73s might be the better option but I imagine its more of a street toy for you. :shrug:

Yeah, with your power level and knowing in the future that you will prolly do a built block and up the boost then I would drop it to 3.55s. You will still light them through 2nd gear but it will be much more usable on the street and cruise better at speed.
Under 300 rwhp I would do 4.10s, 300-420ish I would get 3.73s and over 420 I would do 3.55s. :nice:
Now if it was gonna spend alot of time on the drag strip then 3.73s might be the better option but I imagine its more of a street toy for you. :shrug:

Yeah, for now mine is mainly my street toy. I will go to the track a few times a year but it's mainly for cruising around in. The thing I like with the 4.10s is it is easier to floor it and get higher in the RPMs where the blower starts to whine. :drool: I am worried if I go to 3.55s, It won't be there as quick :shrug:

I was thinking 3.73s but now that you say about cruising speeds I am thinking 3.55s :thinking:

Congrats on the Numbers!!!
It just makes me want one of those kits more and more!!!!

I'm seriously looking into get that instead of a KB...

Can I please know where/ which Kit you got and what else is done to your car???

Congrats on the Numbers!!!
It just makes me want one of those kits more and more!!!!

I'm seriously looking into get that instead of a KB...

Can I please know where/ which Kit you got and what else is done to your car???

Thanks, I got the kit right from Tork Tech Tork Tech Inc. and I got the intercooled kit. Pretty much the only other things I have it are 4.10 gears and full exhaust. all the other parts I did have were replaced with the kit. :nice:

I also was considering the KB but choose this one because
1. all the parts you need come with it, they are not optional like on the KB's
2. it was something different and decided to give them a shot and glad that I did.
:nice::nice:

great #'s. I would go with 3:73's, they still cruise great and compliment a pd blower well.
I am suprised they have an open element in the engine compartment sucking in hot air thou, I would seal it to suck cold air from fenderwell imo

yea even with 315s on a 3.73 i still light up 2nd hahaha its fun though. kinda sucks having 100% grip lol. I know ill eventually go back to stock because i hate going into 4th in the 1/8th it wastes too much time.

Looks great man! Congrats! :nice:

I just installed a Trilogy kit on a Marauder a few weeks ago and it was a very nicekit as well.

Gotta love the instant torque and great driveability these blowers give.