tork tech

I'm not looking for any more than 400hp right now. I'd be halt with that.....maybe future ill find another 2v to build a forged bottom end. That's far into the future. I rarely drive my car so ill be glad to have the fast instant horse power.

• Sponsors (?)

Show me some pictures and Ill tell you what they are.

If you are talking about the brass butterfly on the bottom of the blower, that is the bypass. The EGR is on the back, drivers side, at the top. Also back there, is another 3 hole thing. It would be down on the base, a central hole with 2 bolt holes on each side. That is the Cobra ACT, you can block that and run the Lightning ACT sensor.....Its easier!

IMAG0379.jpg

IMAG0378.jpg

IMAG0377.jpg

The DY-1159 will work. Ford used that on a lot of different vehicles. There is an adapter to allow you to run the EGR if you want. I am not running it, but then again, I dont have emissions/inspections.

The first pictures is the IAC. Tork Tech says you can reuse your stock one, but it make it stick up really high. Get a cobra IAC, and a cobra TB. That will take care of that.

Second picture is the EGR and rear vacuum ports.

The thrid. The bypass is gone, so you will need one of those, and the Cobra IAT sensor hole is already plugged. The allen head stud is what is plugging that.

I've got the IC Terminator GT kit on my radar too. The way I see them is it is either a full kit that is more costly and more convenient or a partial kit like this one that is significantly less costly but not as convenient. In today's economy I'll gladly assume the roll of a careful shopper to save THOUSANDS and still easily make 400 RWHP on a bone stock engine. TTI says they have customers with built engines making over 500 with the ported Eatons so the results are similar to the 4V Cobras.

Bob sounds like he is easily on his way to completing another Termi GT kit.

That looks like a hose barb to hook up a boost gauge.

If you choose to run EGR it's real easy. Get the manifold-valve exhaust tube from on 03-04 Cobra, and the EGR valve for one as well...everything just bolts up. I did it just in case I have to move to an inspection state, and EGR's do not effect your horsepower. Ford sells the tube new, and you need to be careful when ordering the EGR valve because most places will give you the same one as a GT, but the tube hook-up faces the opposite direction as your stock one.

There are some diagrams on the SVT forums, just do a google search.

I have to look out at mine, but I recall there being a vacuum line hookup on the plenum, and I attached my HVAC onto that. The lowermost hookup is boost referenced and hooks to the the sensor on the fuel rail. The big one clostest to the drivers side I hooked up my PCV and the hose from the bottom of the TT manifold. I'm also running an oil seperator on the PCV system, so there are a couple T-fittings before it gets to the blower. I used the remaining port to hook the EGR back up...the red and green hoses that were on there stock.

I'll take a look to refresh my memory tomorrow, but I found a diagram on the SVT Performance forum.