Torque Box Repair

Anyone have pictures/detailed instructions on repairing Torque Boxes on a 91 Vert? The drivers side is broken and passanger side cracked. How about a price if someone has had this done. Will this kit work (1979 - 2004 Ford Mustang Upper & Lower Battle Box Torque Box reinforcement Kit.) or is it to late?
Thanks

• Sponsors (?)

I destroyed mine completely back in the day.
Cost me a grand to have fixed.
They completely cut them off, and made new ones.
Wasn't a fun experience.

Ok, didn't spend the 1K. If anyone is interested it was a relatively easy (and by far, I am no mechanic ). Put the rear end on jack stands, then used jack to slightly lift the forward portion of the LCA (south sides), till the bolts for the front came out. Bolted in reinforcement box (the cheap kit, Lowers only form ebay). Left back seat out and took it to be welded. They welded all the broken parts back in on top of the reinforcement box. These reinforcements only hold in the outside of the LCA. The inside goes thru a frame rail, very solid. Also had them weld the Sub frame connectors in at the same time.

Lessons Learned: Shore up the frame and body before you spend money on the power. Or you’ll just be going fast in a broken car.

Next Project, learn to weld…