torque converters...

• Sponsors (?)

yeee haaaa..your gonna love it..
2600 is awsome with my mods 410s and shift kit.

the cars stock and its freakin scary!when i get into it.
its no rocketship...but if u wanna snap your neck inbetween shifts...chirp 1/2 2/3

cruise at 40mph ..gun it and its like a nuetral drop and kicks into gear chirping or spinning the tires..
even half throtttle itll stall and bang into the downshift.
its verry dangerous also...the whole combo makes it that u cant drive in the rain.

the shift fishtails every gear,unless ur realllly light on the gas,annoying type slow.

cant let the girl drive it alone..

dont get wrong.its wicked fun..drivabilty for someone who knows the car 100% is great also.gas milage is fine.odrive is goood..
one anoying thing is the lock up.non lock up while cruising..
sometimes you wanna stomp on the gas to lock it up..cause at part throttle in od it dont have full power.
then you give it some gas and all the suddden its like you hit powerband?but your in the same gear still..hahahaha

get it,your gonna love your aode....its the best thing you can do besides a 5 speed swap....and get the shift kit or improver kit..
or change to a manual valve body too

cause the aode dont like the 2/3 shift manually near the rev limiter...it wont shift into the next gear sometimes if you do it manually..
that happen to me twice...but i wasnt positive i didnt go to far and hit nuetral.

cause if you hit nuetral while shifting....the car wont go back into any gear untill the revvs come allllll the way back down..

i did that a few times..

good luck have fun..stallion pi is the way to go..