TOTALED 94 yellow stang!!!!!!!!

94YellowStang

Nov 12, 2004
Hayden, AL
Like title says

Yesterday I was driving down the road and a 80 year old man turned right in front of me.Heres a drawing that the police man made of the accident.The old man is in the 1 car and I'm car 2,old bastard didnt even hesitate he just keep turning.I'll let the pics speak for themselves.Yes it was the old man fault and he will by me a differnt stang of the same style 94/95.I'm not hurt just a airbag burn on my arm.

Has anybody dealt with geico insurance because thats what this old man has?

• Sponsors (?)

This guys turns 80 in Feb. from the police report.He want have a license after this thats for sure.I've had the car close to a month,there were a few things I added like ud pulleys, short belt, and a intake.The car had flows with stock pipes and a h pipe.The only thing I got off the car was the 98 cobra wheels which I traded a friend for his stock ones to put on the car at the body shop so they wouldnt go to waste and my cobra shifter knob.

ROLLIN5.0 said:
That looks very fixable. Fender, clip, hood, radiator, maybe fan, headlights, corners.
Brandon
Fixable, yes. But it will handily total the car. I did a lot less damage than that to my 1997 Mustang GT and it cost $4k to fix.

94YellowStang, glad to hear you are okay. You can replace cars, not lives.

I gotta wonder, though, how the guy missed your car. I mean, canary yellow...

Dave

same type of thing happened to me, except it was a 46 year old lady that pulled out infront of me. totalled my old car, but then again i can't complain too much because it gave me an excuse to buy my mustang

Chris