Tough but it's time...

AmBo

Feb 3, 2004
New Jersey
It's time to sell her guys. I only drive her maybe once or twice a month. A tank of gas lasts me 1-2 months at a time. I just can't have her sitting outside anymore when I know someone can use her to her full potential.

I know many of you guys here have sold your baby too. How hard was it to watch it drive away? :(

• Sponsors (?)

:( :( :(

Ambo your car is so clean man, alot of work put into it... sucks that you have to sell it, but sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do.

If it's not to help a financial situation out, just keep it and drive it more... nice weather will be coming soon so dropping the top can be a daily thing.

ahhh man, that sucks. I dunno the feeling of that. When my 98 GT blew a head gasket it was in the paper "for sale" but didnt sell. I then got my 03 GT and just couldnt let the 98 go for my life. It actually turned out great because i ended up finding a PI motor for 1k, so once that happened, i just fixed her and decided to keep her around for the sunny days and summer nights since its a convert.

sorry to hear bro, hopefully in the future something better will come along.

AMBO o man this sucks! I am like Burning Rubber, if you dont have to then dont! I drive mine less than you but i couldnt stand the thought of having it drive anyway and someone take and abuse a car I have took pride in keeping nice for 7-8 years. Buy you somthing new for it or somthing to make it feel new again.

Thanks for all the kind words fellas. I've put a lot of money, time and love into her and she was good to me but for financial reasons I'd like to let her go. Do I HAVE to? No, not at all. But I have a (really crappy) beater that gets me the 5 mile commute to the train station and back daily. That and the girlfriend just recently moved in and we drive her 08 Altima everywhere. For the summer I have my motorcycle for those days I want to romp around with speed. ;)

Trust me, this isn't easy and I'm not in a rush to sell her but if the right person comes along with the right offer, I'll have to let her go. :(

Here are some pics of her:
n8819230_39274121_1000.jpg

n8819230_39274117_9243.jpg

n8819230_39274120_701.jpg

n8819230_39274122_1263.jpg

I'm almost positive I'll regret it. You're most likely absolutely right. But I look forward to a new vehicle. I'm thinking come the fall of getting a 335i. Will be a nice change.

:( :cry: :sniffels:

When I sold my 96 Cobra it was the most difficult thing ever. I had to follow the guy (I was driving his Kia) for 80 miles to his house. I just starred at the tail of my Cobra for almost two hours and kept tearing up :(

But I can understand not wanting it sitting outside while niot being used. You dont have a garrage I take it?

None of my Mustangs ever went without a garage, even if I had to rent one that was miles away. No matter how little I drove them it still never deterred me to sell them, unless I was moving up to a newer or better Mustang. Give me the choice of Eurotrash or a Mustang and I'll take the Mustang every time.

I'm in the same boat....but I have so much damn money is this car! Since the economy is in the sh1tter, don't expect much for it. Hell, even my Stang bluebooks at $6500. Even if I parted it out (blower, gauges, etc) I'd be lucky to make $8500. At this point I'm keeping this car forever lol. Maybe a MMR900 and KB in the future?

IMO, part it out if you do sell it. You'll make WAY more money that way....

I know many of you guys here have sold your baby too. How hard was it to watch it drive away? :(

TOUGH.

It really sucked when i watched the saleman start my car up and drive it behind the dealership when i traded it in.

It's been 1.5 months...and my cell phone wallpaper is a picture of my GT. I miss it.