Trade-05' F150 SCREW FX4 Black. For S197!

Discussion in 'S197 Mustang WTB/Trade Cars & Parts' started by ranger2339, Oct 27, 2011.

1. ranger2339

ranger2339 New Member

Located in Minneapolis, Minnesota

About to pay this beast off!

I'm looking for a trade for an 05+ GT S197. Must be Manual.

Truck is a 2005 FX4 F150 Super Crew, with grey cloth interior with captains seats. I am the second owner and bought it from my good friend with 69,000 on it, it came with the Ford 100,000 warranty. The previous owner just used it to haul a ladder around as he was a roof salesmen.

145,xxx on it. Truck drivers great, runs very smooth.

Captains chairs with center counsel shifter.

MODS/GOOD were all installed at around 100,000 miles.

SCT X Cal

Magnaflow dual exit exhaust

K&N CAI system

Plastic drop in bedliner

Maintenance after 100k was done by me ( I consider myself a good mechanic/builder)

Plugs done at 143k With OEM Ford Motorcraft plugs (also did them at 100k)

Coil boots at same time as the 143k plugs

All 4 shocks at 110k

All 4 rotors and pads 143k

Fuel filter at 110k

Trans flush at 110k (Done at Ford dealer)

New tensioner pulley 143k

New idler pulleys 143k

New serp. belt 143k

New Alt. 125kish

Just flushed coolant/anitfreeze and filled to OEM specs with Motorcraft gold fluids and distilled water. Ready for winter!

Always use Ford Motorcraft oil and filters

Comes with another set of FX4 wheels with very used BFGs All Terrain you see in the pics. It has OEM FX4 tires on it now.

Upon trade I will have the truck detailed,buffed/waxed and interior shampooed/cleaned.

I also might beable to throw some cash on top, if the car is what I want and nice.

BAD

Has a small rip in the drivers seat, from getting in and out of it.

Needs new window switch panel (only effects the passenger side window), as the switch sometimes works for the passenger window and sometimes doesn't. Switch on passenger side door works fine and window/regulator is fine. Its just some issue with the drivers side witch panel. I already replaced it once at like 80k. :shrug:

One fog light has some moister in it, but works fine.

Anyway I am just seeing if there is any interest at all. Truck is worth about 12k.

Only pictures I have, as I'm over seas at the moment, but can have my wife send me more. I will be home around January so if you are interested we could set up a time to meet up or since I have the truck I can come to you.

If you are out of state, I can get you very detailed pictures, and you can have somebody local come check the truck out for you.

Thanks,

Josh

Truck has OEM FX4 tires on it now, not the BFG All Terrains, but comes with the All Terrains on another set of FX4 rims, they're just kinda used/beat.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]